Who we are and what we do?We build small business brochure websites, we also Project Manage e-commerce and large build websites on behalf of you; the client. We are based in Tisbury, Wiltshire, between Salisbury and Shaftesbury. Please take a look at some of current clients in the portfolio.
"Employ a Web Project Manager, but why ?" , because we know the best way to handle agencies, we can also see through the haze and engage at a technical level on your behalf.
as the web Project Manager we would be responsible for the following.
1. Work with you to create the Proposal Document. This document outlines what the client wants from the site, your initial ideas.
2. Work with you to create a Technical Specification. This document pins down functionality and defines what is going to be included in the website. Any changes to this document later down the line could impact on cost and delivery time.
3. Creating the Wire Frames. This is the visual look of the technical layout of the site. This will be used by the developers to create the frame work of the site and also by the design agency to get a feel of what the site layout will be. Dont let the designers dictate, they are good at design and our PMs come from a developing background, current with web technologies.
4. Employ the services of a Web Graphic designer. This is something that a lot of people tend to get wrong, designing for print is not the same as designing for web. The designer will use the Wire Frames and Technical Specification to guide his design thought.
5. Employ the services of a Development Team, one that specializes in the type of website you want, e-commerce, membership, brochure, blogging etc etc.